Mulling. Isn't that a great word? Not necessarily thinking, but ... oh, say considering, meditating on, wondering about ....
1. Why do we have to work five days, and only get 2 days for relaxation? I wish it were the other way around, don't you?
2. Would anyone find, or look for, or having looked and found, actually read a blog about low carb recipes?
3. Why does my daughter think that when she confesses something on her blog I am not going to read it, when she knows that I read every word she writes?
4. What did I ever do to be so blessed, in family, in friends, in my job, and in my marriage?
5.How can it already be almost Lent? I mean, Ash Wednesday is *next week*, y'all, and I have not given any thought at all to what I am going to do for those 40 days, during which I usually try to have more conversations with God, which actually means listening more than I talk, which is what I tend to do (keep talking instead of listening, I mean), because sometimes I don't want to hear what He is telling me.
6. Could I have gotten any more words into that last sentence without taking a breath?
7. How much longer is it going to be before we have some springtime weather?
Well, I guess that is enough of my random thoughts for now.