1. Tomorrow is blue jean Friday.
2. The chicken nuggets we had for supper were delicious, so we brought the leftovers for lunch today.
3. Twenty-one days of school left.
4. It's spring, and the kids are going crazy. It seems as if I am spending half my day writing disciplinary reports.
5. Wick is going to a job fair next week, so we are praying hard that he gets offered a contract.
6. I want to to the "I'm from" thing, but just haven't gotten my thoughts in order yet. Of course, that is sort of a chronic condition, because I keep drifting off on rabbit trails, but maybe one of these days.....now what was it I was talking about?
7. The roof of my mouth is sore. Well, not exactly the roof--not the smooth part--it's that sort of corrugated part right behind my front teeth, and every time I bite down, it is tender and it hurts because I guess it is swollen, and my bottom front teeth dig in, whereas they don't normally, but they are right now, and it is bugging me.
8. I use purple paper for all my assignments. Wick doesn't. He knows that I use purple, and that I make copies first thing every morning, as soon as we get to school, before anyone else gets here, but he comes in and takes off the stuff I was copying, and sticks his stuff in the copier, and then gets provoked because his stuff starts coming out on purple paper, but does he look in the paper drawer to see if purple paper is still there? He does not. He just punches the copy button, and expects it to shoot out copies on white paper.
9. We are making copies of an announcement to remind the students that we do have school Monday. It was supposed to be a day off, but we had that icy spell way back at the beginning of winter, and the buses didn't run (this is a rural area, and we hardly ever have ice, so we are not equipped for it), and we had a day off, so we have to make it up Monday, but they (the students) don't even remember having an icy day and not coming to school, so all day we have been listening to them argue about whether they come to school Monday or not, and if not, why not.
10. I just concluded that I don't actually have 13 things to say right now, so I am going to stop for the moment, and if I think of anything else, I'll add it later.