Sunday, December 16, 2007

Dog Lovers?



I ask you: which do you think is more loveable, a fluffy, affectionate couch-potato Pomeranian like Frankie, or a bug-eyed, hyperactive Boston terrier named Oreo? The question arises because Jeana is answering questions from her readers, and stated that she is selective about the dogs she loves; she loves her own Golden retriever, Emma, and has a soft spot for dachshunds (we had one when she was growing up), and even loves her brother's Boston terrier. I have read the post three times, and still find no mention of my Frankie, who is hands down the most lovable, adorable dog on earth.
Now I am asking you, my readers, to vote.
All three of you.
And you know who you are.

3 comments:

CurtissAnn said...

Just dropping by, and love your site. I vote for the Boston terrier, Oreo. Aren't you blessed with two loves!

CurtissAnn, a fellow grandmother

HolyMama! said...

oh dear. i've actually MET Frankie, and adore him. recently i met a sooo cute boston terrier puppy, and instantly fell in love with him. but i'm going with Frankie.

Anonymous said...

Personally I love pomeranians because I have one!